Rebranding and naming a well-established event for Avanade
Attract and retain the best talent through your employer brand
Organisations need to connect with and attract the best people they can to maintain their competitive advantage. We believe an employer brand consolidates the external reputation of your organisation as an employer. Through messaging and marketing, the employer brand establishes the positioning of your organisation to current employees and externally to active and passive candidates. A strong employer brand can help you win the fight for attention among the best candidates.
What an employer branding agency does:
We’ll work with you and your people to explore and create three elements that you can use to differentiate and improve your organisation:
- A promise or expression – this is the message that encapsulates the essence of the experience for employees.
- Design principles – these are what shape the employee experience inside the organisation.
- The deal statement – this statement expressed as a “give” and a “get” helps your people and interested candidates appreciate what they can contribute to the organisation and the reward they can expect in return.
Together, these elements form the foundation for how the organisation influences the culture and the employee experience.
Our research or discover phase is a tried and tested process that gets to the heart of what the organisation believes, its unique DNA, and the experience it offers for its people.
How can we help
Using our four-step process of discover, define, design and deliver we offer the following to help bring your employer brand to life:
- Advice and counsel
- Qualitative research – interviews and focus groups
- Activity and workshop design and facilitation
- Communications strategy and development
- Intranet and microsite design
- Creative and design
- Video and motion
Frequently asked questions
- What is employer branding?
Employer brand is about the whole employee experience. An experience that must ensure the right culture emerges – a culture that attracts and retains the right talent. Talent which attracts and retains the right customers.
- Why is employer branding so important?
Employer branding helps establish the positioning of an organisation; internally to current employees and externally to active and passive candidates. It helps organisations attract attention amongst the best candidates.
- What is the benefit of an employer brand?
Employer branding helps organisations connect with and attract the best people to maintain a competitive advantage.
Some of our work
This blog looks at what Internal Communications can do in the future to become more useful and relevant to internal audiences. Last year, Ragan reported that 46% of employees they surveyed rated […]
How do we engage employees and help people find meaningful work and career changes? This was the topic at Welcome to Work, an event curated and presented by Brighton & Hove based […]
As part of my training as an actor, I spent time examining the game play thinking of Gavin Bolton. He explored the potential of play in education, putting the child at the […]